Terms of service
Terms and Conditions
We are Akbal s.r.o., with the registered office at Symfonická 1496/9, Prague 5 – Stodůlky, 158 00, IID No.: 119 31 507, jentered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. C 356592.
Phone: +420 777 044 932
Our online store is available at www.casa-akbal.cz.
1.These terms and conditions govern the mutual relations between you (the buyer) and us (the seller) in the case that you purchase goods in our online store available at www.casa-akbal.cz. These terms and conditions form a part of the purchase agreement. If in our communication we agree on different terms than those stipulated herein, such agreement takes precedence over these terms and conditions.
2. If you do not purchase our products as a part of your business activities, you are considered a consumer. In such a case, legal regulations grant you certain special rights, on which you will find more information further in these terms and conditions.
II. Shopping in Our Online Store
1. You can find information on price and description of our goods on our website. However, we can still conclude a purchase agreement under different terms, which we agree on separately.
2. All prices are listed inclusive of all taxes and charges, with the exception of shipping costs. If we, in any case, indicate a price which is obviously erroneous, such price is not binding for us, and no purchase agreement is concluded.
3. By having the goods displayed on the website, we inform about their properties and price. However, we must confirm your order ourselves in order for a binding agreement to be concluded between us (the provisions of Section 1732 (2) of the Civil Code do not apply).
Placing an Order
4. You can purchase our goods in our online store via a form that contains information on the goods, price, payment method, shipping and related costs. Based on this information, you will create an order (hereinafter the “Order”).
5. Before placing the Order, you can check it and revise the information. The information you provide in the ordering process is considered to be up-to-date and correct.
6. Once we receive the Order, we will send you an email confirmation to the address you indicate in the Order. The purchase agreement is concluded at the moment of delivery of this email confirming the acceptance of the Order. If we find the Order unusual (e.g. because of high quantities of goods, unusual parameters, etc.), we may contact you and request additional Order confirmation. In such a case, the purchase agreement is concluded when we receive the confirmation of your Order.
7. You bear the cost associated with long-distance communication in connection with the Order; such costs correspond to their regular rates.
8. The goods will be delivered in a manner you select in the purchase process to the address specified in the Order.
9. Please remember that you are obligated to accept the goods. If you breach this obligation, we are entitled to claim damages from you – for example, we may require you to pay the costs associated with the unsuccessful delivery (even repeated).
10. Please inspect the goods immediately upon delivery and notify us of any defects without undue delay. We will resolve them as a part of the complaint procedure (you can find more information below).
Payment11. You can pay the purchase price and shipping costs using the following methods:
- regular bank transfer to account 6133337309/0800
- online payment by card
12. In the case of a cash payment on delivery, the purchase price is payable upon the receipt of the goods. In the case of a non-cash payment, the purchase price is payable upon the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
13. We are entitled to require the payment of the purchase price before the goods are shipped to the buyer.
14. After the price is paid, we will issue a tax document for each payment, which will be sent electronically to the email address you provide us.
15.Information on the total price including VAT is always indicated along with the offered goods.
16. You cannot apply discounts cumulatively.
III. Withdrawal from the Agreement1. Please note that you cannot withdraw from the purchase agreement on the supply of goods:
- - which were irretrievably integrated with other goods after delivery,
- - which were customised according to your wishes,
- - which were delivered in a sealed package, removed by the customer from such package and which cannot be returned for sanitary reasons.
2. With the exception of the cases described above, you as a consumer have the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement within 14 days as of the acceptance of the goods or delivery of the last part of the goods. You must notify us of your withdrawal from the agreement in writing (by email or letter) within this deadline. Please indicate preferably all of the following: order number, date of purchase, your bank details and the manner in which you wish us to refund you the purchased goods. You do not need to give a reason for withdrawal from the agreement.
3. If possible for the goods in question and if you decide to withdraw from the agreement, you can also make use of the form attached to these terms and conditions.
4. Immediately upon return or at least after proving the return of goods, we will refund you the full amount of the price of the goods and the shipping costs paid (in this case, we have the statutory right to refund the amount corresponding to the cheapest shipping method you could have chosen for the shipping of our goods) to the account number you provide us.
5. We have up to 14 days from the date of your withdrawal to refund you; however, we will need proof that the goods were sent back to us. You can send us the goods to our address.
6. The goods you return must be complete and not altered, worn down or damaged. Within the deadline above, we are entitled to assess whether the returned goods are undamaged and intact and whether you have not reduced their value by inadequate handling of the goods. If you damage the goods with incorrect handling, we may claim compensation for the diminished value of the goods and set it off unilaterally against the refund.
7. You bear the cost of returning the goods to us.
8. In the case you are not a consumer but purchase on behalf of a company, the withdrawal option under this article does not apply.
9. If you withdraw from the purchase of goods we sent you as a gift, we send such gifts with a “resolutive condition” – in the case of withdrawal from the purchase agreement, the gift agreement is terminated as well. Please send such gifts back along with the goods.
IV. Complaint Procedure1. We are liable for ensuring that the goods are free of defects upon their delivery. This means that at the time you accept the goods, we are liable to ensure, in particular, that:
- the goods have the agreed characteristics, and if no agreement has been made concerning such characteristics, the qualities we described for the goods or that you might expect given the nature of our goods and based on our advertising;
- the goods are fit for the purpose we state for their use;
- the goods correspond to the original in quality or design;
- the goods are delivered in the appropriate quantity;
- the goods comply with the legal requirements.
Rights from Defective Performance
3. To submit a warranty complaint, you can call us, email us at email@example.com or send us a letter to the address indicated above.
4. The letter or email must include the following:
- your contact details, description of the defect and how you wish to handle the warranty complaint;
- proof of purchase (preferably attach the receipt).
5. Please send or bring the goods that you believe are defective along with the complaint form to the address above. The goods should be packed appropriately to avoid damage during transport, and they must be complete.
6. When submitting a warranty complaint, you will receive a written electronic confirmation (complaint protocol) which serves as proof in settling the warranty complaint. The complaint protocol indicates the following information: when you made the warranty complaint, what is the reason for the complaint, and how do you wish us to handle the complaint.
Options for Warranty Complaints7. For material defects, you may request, at your discretion:
- delivery of new or missing goods;
- free repair;
- reasonable discount; or
- refund on the basis of withdrawal from the agreement.
8. In the case of minor defects, you are entitled to have the defect remedied or to receive a reasonable discount.
9. When submitting a warranty complaint, you must choose which option you wish to apply. You may only change your choice without our consent if you have requested the repair that proves to be irreparable. If you fail to exercise the right to remedy a material defect in time, you are entitled to the same rights as in the case of a minor defect.
10. If we ascertain that you were aware of the defect prior to accepting the goods or if you caused the defect yourselves, we are not obligated to settle your complaint.
11. Please also note that you cannot place warranty complaints regarding discounted goods for the reason for which the goods were discounted.
12. We handle warranty complaints without delay, within three days at the latest. This period does not include the time necessary for the expert assessment of the defect. However, we are obligated to handle the complaint without undue delay, no later than 30 days from submitting the complaint unless agreed otherwise. If we fail to meet this deadline, you have the same rights as in the case of a material breach of the purchase agreement.
13. We will send you a written confirmation of the receipt of the warranty complaint, date and manner of handling such complaint, confirmation of the repair and duration of the complaint handling process, or the reasons for rejecting the complaint.
14. If you are a consumer, we will reimburse you for the costs you reasonably incur to submit a legitimate complaint. Please ask us to reimburse such costs as soon as possible, but no later than within one month as of the end of the warranty period, otherwise this right will expire.
1. Pursuant to Act No. 634/1992 Sb., on consumer protection, you as the consumer have the right to an out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute arising from the agreement. In such a case, you may approach the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (Central Inspectorate – ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: adr.coi.cz). Out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute is initiated exclusively at your request if the dispute has not been resolved directly with us. You can submit the motion within 1 year as of the date you first exercised your right in dispute with respect to us. You may initiate the out-of-court settlement procedure online using the ODR platform available at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. We are not bound by any code of ethics or conduct. We are conducting our business on the basis of a trade license. The supervisory authorities are the Trade Licensing Office and, to the extent stipulated by legal regulations, the Czech Trade Inspection Authority.
3. Any agreements between you and us are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. If the relationship established by the purchase agreement contains an international element, the relationship shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. This is without prejudice to the rights of the consumer arising from the applicable laws and regulations.
4. All the rights to our website, in particular, the copyright to its content, including the website layout, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, products and other content and elements, belong to us as the seller. You may not copy, modify or otherwise use the website, parts thereof or our products without our consent.
5. We may change or amend the wording of the terms and conditions. This is without prejudice to the rights and obligations arising during the term of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
6. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, you may contact us at any time at email@example.com.
In Prague, on 26.5.2022
Annex 1: Agreement Withdrawal Form
Notice of Withdrawal
Akbal s.r.o., with the registered office at Symfonická 1496/9, Prague 5 – Stodůlky, 158 00, ID No.: 119 31 507, entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. C 356592.
Refund the amount to account No.